Capital Area Pediatrics
We are still here for you!
While we are aggressively minimizing the number of patients in the office, we can still provide care and vital services to our patients and their families.
We are all providing an increasing number of telephone and video visits each day. We generally utilize our smart phones and yours.
We encourage you to call us if you need assessment, even if you do not want to come to the office.
We are able to get a history, have you do some assessment/exam for us, and help you decide if we need to do anything further. We may decide we need to examine a child, but we have met several families in the parking lot for a quick assessment. (Hopefully its warmer soon!)
Several appointment types that might be difficult to schedule in office, could be done now via telemedicine visit including:
- minor injuries
- pink eye
- mild croup
- minor head injury
- sleep concerns
- mood disorders such as anxiety/depression
- asthma education
- period concerns
- feeding concerns
- contraceptive counseling
- bed-wetting and toilet training
- nutrition concerns
- vomiting <24 hours
- diarrhea <3 days
- sore throat
Annual influenza vaccination is recommended for all children 6 months and older. Flu vaccines are now available.
Please call office as soon as possible to schedule an appointment for your child.
Why Come To Capital Area Pediatrics?
- Five board certified pediatricians with a combined 75 years experience in primary care pediatrics
- Offer a medical home for children from birth to 18 years
- Offer comprehensive care including well child checkup, acute illness and chronic illness
- Same day access for urgent problems
- Convenient location in south Lansing just off Hwy 127 at Jolly Road exit
- Accept most insurances
- Free prenatal visits to answer your questions and let you get to know us better
What our patients have to say about our services:
- On lansing.citysearch.com 5 Star rating
- Best doctor you will ever come across!
- Nicest physicians around
- Clean office
- Dr. Mora is organized and great with kids
- Can always get an appointment right away
- Dr. Morin is always running on time.