Capital Area Pediatrics is committed to providing quality medical care to children from birth through eighteen years of age in an inviting, compassionate and comfortable environment.
Capital Area Pediatrics is a Patient Centered Medical Home(PCMH)
A Medical Home is a trusting partnership between a doctor led healthcare team and an informed patient.
In 2009 Capital Area Pediatrics became one of the first primary care provider(PCP) designated as Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan PCMH practice. Additional PCMH resources are:
Check out our new parent resources here for OTC medication dosage.
Check out new information about FollowMyHealth Portal here.
Why Come To Capital Area Pediatrics?
- Five board certified pediatricians with a combined 75 years experience in primary care pediatrics
- Offer a medical home for children from birth to 18 years
- Offer comprehensive care including well child checkup, acute illness and chronic illness
- Same day access for urgent problems
- Convenient location in south Lansing just off Hwy 127 at Jolly Road exit
- Accept most insurances
- Free prenatal visits to answer your questions and let you get to know us better
What our patients have to say about our services:
- On lansing.citysearch.com 5 Star rating
- Best doctor you will ever come across!
- Nicest physicians around
- Clean office
- Dr. Mora is organized and great with kids
- Can always get an appointment right away
- Dr. Morin is always running on time.