Capital Area Pediatrics is a Patient Centered Medical Home(PCMH)
A Medical Home is a trusting partnership between a doctor led healthcare team and an informed patient.
In 2009 Capital Area Pediatrics became one of the first primary care providers(PCP) designated as a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan PCMH practice. Additional PCMH resources are:
Happy May. Summer is now just around the corner. We now have all of our summer schedules open. Now is a good time to schedule if your child will need a summer physical. Most children entering preschool, Head Start or kindergarten will need a physical if they have not had one in the past 12 months. All children participating in the grade school tackle football program or the associated cheer-leading program need sports form completed. All student participating in a high school sport need to a have a physical completed after April 15 and before the tryouts for the sport that they will participate. Fall Sport tryout usually are in early August. On the portal, you have selected your child's portal, you will find the appointment request button on upper right side of screen. On the mobile app, click on "select the appointment type, then the time frame you want the appointment and times you are available and submit. Our staff will find an appropriate time and notify via the portal.
Check out our new parent resources here for OTC medication dosage.
Check out new information about FollowMyHealth Portal here.
Why Come To Capital Area Pediatrics?
- Five board certified pediatricians with a combined 75 years experience in primary care pediatrics
- Offer a medical home for children from birth to 18 years
- Offer comprehensive care including well child checkup, acute illness and chronic illness
- Same day access for urgent problems
- Convenient location in south Lansing just off Hwy 127 at Jolly Road exit
- Accept most insurances
- Free prenatal visits to answer your questions and let you get to know us better
What our patients have to say about our services:
- On lansing.citysearch.com 5 Star rating
- Best doctor you will ever come across!
- Nicest physicians around
- Clean office
- Dr. Mora is organized and great with kids
- Can always get an appointment right away
- Dr. Morin is always running on time.