Annual influenza vaccination is recommended for all children 6 months and older. Flu vaccines are now available.
Please call office as soon as possible to schedule an appointment for your child.
Capital Area Pediatrics is a Patient Centered Medical Home(PCMH)
A Medical Home is a trusting partnership between a doctor led healthcare team and an informed patient.
In 2009 Capital Area Pediatrics became one of the first primary care providers(PCP) designated as a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan PCMH practice. Additional PCMH resources are:
Check out our new parent resources here for OTC medication dosage.
Check out new information about FollowMyHealth Portal here.
Why Come To Capital Area Pediatrics?
- Five board certified pediatricians with a combined 75 years experience in primary care pediatrics
- Offer a medical home for children from birth to 18 years
- Offer comprehensive care including well child checkup, acute illness and chronic illness
- Same day access for urgent problems
- Convenient location in south Lansing just off Hwy 127 at Jolly Road exit
- Accept most insurances
- Free prenatal visits to answer your questions and let you get to know us better
What our patients have to say about our services:
- On lansing.citysearch.com 5 Star rating
- Best doctor you will ever come across!
- Nicest physicians around
- Clean office
- Dr. Mora is organized and great with kids
- Can always get an appointment right away
- Dr. Morin is always running on time.